Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 for graduates online registration. Prime Minister kamyab jawan Internship Program has been told by the Prime Minister of Pakistan for the unemployed youth of the Country. The graduates which weren’t able to get jobs even after completing their degrees will now be able to get a paid internship chance.
Pm internship program 2022 for graduates
An applicant who fulfills the below mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for this internship.
- 16 years of education or equivalent degree.
- Applicant having 3-year diploma after high school graduation / FSc. Madrassah graduates are also qualified to apply.
- Must have Pakistani Nationality Holder.
- Having 50% of the grade and 2.5 CGPA
- There is no gender discrimination in this program. Women are encouraged to apply.
Documents Required for PM Youth Internship Program
The applicant must attach the following documents to apply for PM Youth Internship Program.
- Passport photo.
- Form B/Passport/CNIC
- Graduation Transcript Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
PM Graduate Internship 2022
|Internship Program||PM Internship Program 2022 for Graduates Kamyab Jawan|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Education||Graduate / Bachelor|
|Monthly Stipend||PKR 30,000/-|
|Start Date||Start Date will announce SOON|
How to Apply for PM Youth Internship Program 2022
- The interested and willing applicants who meet the eligibility mentioned above can apply online by visiting prime minister internship program 2022 online registration form on www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk
- The applicant received after the due date will not entertain.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- Incomplete application will not entertain.
According to unofficial information on social media, the Internship Program will end on April 23, 2022. The exact date, however, will be determined by the formal announcement.